Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

November 12, 2014

project life 2014 // week thirty two.

August 4 - August 10. I'm starting to crank out weeks of this at a time like a well-oiled machine, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of myself.What went on this week: This Monday Max had a show at camp, which was literally the cutest thing I've ever seen. His bunk danced to "Do You Love Me?", and I honestly thought that he was going to get shy when he saw all of us sitting there cheering him on, but he did the whole thing, better than all of the other boys. And that's not just bias, he was the literal best. Wednesday I went to the One Direction concert in NJ with Meagan and Jackie, which was even better than the first time I saw them last summer because we could actually see them pretty close up. Over the weekend I went out to Long Beach to stay with an old friend from elementary school and her family at their beach house.About this spread: I was really happy with this spread because everything was all green and blue and matchy. Much improved from last week.Details + interesting tidbits: I put my monthly currentlies straight onto the calendar card, and used random blank ish cards to journal because I had a lot that I wanted to say besides the currentlies. Also, going back this far in time, it's hard to remember what was actually current because I know what the future up until now has in store, so I try not to get confused over what happened when.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 10 // canon t3 photos: 1 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes.
Materials, supplies, and tools I used: design A pocket pages, studio calico monthly kit: hello, hello (green to blue card, hello summertime card); sandlot (dotted green card); poet society (gold rub on music note), elise joy calendar card, fiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment