Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

November 11, 2014

ipsy glam bag review | october.

Skyn Glacial Cleansing Cloths // Doll10 Beauty H2Glo Highlighter in 'Champagne' // Figs & Rouge Mango Mandarin Hand Cream // City Color Be Matte Lipstick 'Cappuccino' // ModelCo Volumeyes MascaraThis month was actually pretty good in terms of variety of products and the chance I'll use them. The highlighter is aweeeeeome. It's a cream highlighter, which is not something I normally go for, but it will look really good on both cheeks and eyelids, and it's my color. Anything with the name champagne? Sign me up. The lippy is a little bit of a miss only because the quality kind of sucks. It drags when you try to get it onto your lips, so it would have to be applied to super moisturized lips. The color is just alright, kind of a dusty brown. Not the most amazing product ever.The mascara is pretty good. It's got a typical fiber wand and definitely adds volume. Nothing super, super special, but it's good. The hand cream is a little bit sickly, so a little will go a long way in terms of the scent, but it's a nice cream other than the smell. And finally, the cleansing cloths were what I was disappointed in this month. They are very soapy. I don't know if that's the right way to describe a wipe, but basically it bubbles up and you have to use a tissue or something else to get the suds off of your face. If I'm going to use a wipe, which is not often, I need it to just be a one-step thing. Like a 3.5/5 this month, ipsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment