Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

April 13, 2014

project life 2014 // week fourteen.

March 31 - April 5. Though it snowed on Monday, I think spring has officially sprung, so this week had a lot of outdoor photos (thank goodness).What I did this week: I did hot yoga three nights this week with my friend Katherine, and it reminded me how much I love it. Rich arrived on Saturday so I spent most of the week getting ahead on work and blogging so that I could be present with him while he was here. I ordered new stamps that will hopefully be the product that reopens my etsy shop, and I drank a lot of coffee (the two included photos of coffee are not an accurate representation of the amount of caffeine I ingested this week).About this spread: This was a pretty simple spread with just a few highlights of my week (obviously). It was a little hard choosing photos because it wasn't a very eventful week, which is why a lot of the photos are similar. That happens though, life can be wonderfully average sometimes, which is fine by me.Details + interesting tidbits: I knew that I had the transparency from last week to work with, plus a calendar card for April and the two journaling cards for Max's and my currentlies (see this concept in the first spreads for February + March), so there wasn't going to be any room for patterned or "just because" journaling cards. Since the cards I chose for Max + I were black and white, I chose a black and white date card as well, and the rest was just stamping and journaling on the photos, which I do before I even open my album. Photo breakdown: phone photos: 8 // canon t3 photos: 3 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes. (Photo of Max taken by his dad at his first day of peewee tee ball. I die.)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment