Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

February 16, 2014

project life // week six.

Dated: February 3 - February 9. This is the sixth week of project life and I'm still so happy to sit down and document the little things in life every week.What I did this week: Monday it snowed a ton so I had a day off and caught up on blogging and a few projects. I finally made a trip to the library to pick up my holds, I baked a huge batch of valentine's cookies, and planned a potentially awesome eurotrip at starbucks with my friend Jenna.About this spread: I kept the journaling cards all very simple because there was a lot of color going on with my photos this week. I used two "now" journal cards and did a Max edition and an Alessia edition next to pictures of us to kind of document where we are both at right now. Max changes so much every day, it will be nice to have things written down about him in the future. Thoughts, concerns + details: I used thickers to create the "let it snow. not." card because I'm sooooo over the snow and northeast winters. SO over it. Even though February technically started the last week I used a calendar card this week for the first full week. I used it to write a few things that were going on at the start of the month, which I think I'll continue doing in conjunction with recording the month's bests, like I did last week.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 10 // canon t3 photos: 1 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me and the self-timer.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here and see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment