Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

April 15, 2014

tunes tuesday // april playlist.

This month I've been listening to a bunch of new albums (Haim, CHVRCHES, the Divergent and Catching Fire soundtracks), a new song was released last week by one of my favorite artists (Ed Sheeran) and another a few weeks ago by another fave (Phillip Phillips), and I have gone back to listening to a few old favorite albums (Ben Howard, Bastille, random glee fave). I upgraded to spotify premium, and it's so nice to have all of the music I could ever want to listen to at my beck and call on my iphone. Also, the computer app just got a huge facelift, which looks awesome. To listen to this playlist on spotify, click here.

*this post is not in collaboration with spotify in any way, I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment