Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

March 9, 2014

project life 2014 // week nine.

Dated: February 24 - March 2. Week nine was a good one.What I did this week: This week my aunt and cousin from England were staying with us so there was a lot of family time at night. At work, I'm always noticing changes in Max, and this week he was particularly affectionate, which really just warms my heart. I joined a new gym on Friday morning and then went on a little date night with my best friend, Meagan on Friday night. I had the most incredible lemon poppyseed muffin for breakfast on Wednesday - things were gooooooood.About this spread: I had a LOT of pictures that I wanted to use this week. Inevitably some were cut, but instead of seven 4x6 photos, I used eight and stamped the dates on a photo rather than a date card. Other than that, I was minimal. I only used seafoam (the kit and the color) cards in the 3x4 pockets, and only one stamp, which isn't like me, but it works.Thoughts, concerns + details: I like the way the middle row looks with all of the seafoam kit's greeny blue cards. I used the "for the record" card to write down February's best moments, the same as I did for the last week of January, and two of the other cards were for mini stories that didn't fit on the photos they went with. I like the way that this spread meshes (at least in my mind, ha!) and am definitely planning on doing it more like this every so often in the future.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 9 // canon t3 photos: 3 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me and the self-timer.
Materials, supplies, and tools I usedseafoam core kitdesign A pocket pages, elise joy I love stamp, fiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (for journaling).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment