Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

February 9, 2014

project life // week five.

Dated: January 27 - February 2. This is the fifth week of project life and I'm still so happy to sit down and document the little things in life every week.What I did this week: Back to work after California, which was brutal in terms of weather. It snowed while we were gone twice and the climate change really hit me hard. I mentioned this last week as well, but I'm so moving to California, and I feel the urge growing more and more every single day. I started a new project, which will be up on the blog in the first week of March, and I took a photo shoot of my puppy, Lucas. I also made grapefruit margaritas for a girls' night out; recipe will be up soon!About this spread: I went back to using just the design A pages for this week, but I love the look of last week's spread with a bit of variation, so I am considering trying another 12x12 design in the future. This is a pretty basic, everyday moments type of spread, which I kept simple with only a few embellishments and some journaling.Thoughts, concerns + details: I decided that since it is the end of the month that I would record January's best moments (see below). I liked doing this because I feel like it made me truly reflect on the month and include a few things about January that may not have appeared in the album. I also used a polaroid this week of me and my best friend, Meagan, and used a five w's card from the seafoam kit to journal about the photo in a different way. I used a studio pebbles card and journaled around it's edge a little bit more to spruce it up, and as usual, journaled right on photos (with an amazing new marker; listed below).
Photo breakdown : phone photos: 8 // canon t3 photos: 3 // polaroid photos: 1. Taken by me and the self-timer.
Materials, supplies, and tools I usedmidnight core kit, seafoam core kitdesign A pocket pages, two peas in a bucket arrow clip, elise joy stamps, studio pebbles love this life cardproject life corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (which is double sided and the best $2 I've spent at Michael's on this project so far).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here and see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment