Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

December 28, 2014

project life 2014 // week forty.

September 29 - October 5. Still chugging, and setting a goal to finish out the year by the last week of January 2015. #prayersforalessia.What went on this week: This was the week that I found out I got the BuzzFeed internship that I interviewed for, so it was a week of celebrating, but also a week of intense reality once it hit me that I would have to stop nannying in just two short weeks. Not that I had been taking Max for granted before, but I really wanted to make sure that every minute with him counted, and every minute with Sky as well. Another exciting thing that happened was that my best friend and I both won a set of two tickets to see The Script in NYC, and it was the first thing that either of us had ever won.About this spread: In terms of colors and stuff, this spread was completely all over the map between the pink everything in Skylar's photos, and the reds and blues in Max's, so I kept everything else black and white and neutral. Though it wouldn't really be a spread of mine if I didn't have some minty blue thrown in there.Details + interesting tidbits: I included the three photos of Max and I because we took about 40 that morning, and I knew that I wanted to pick a bunch to kind of capture who we are together. Photo breakdown: phone photos: 10 // canon t3 photos: 1 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes. (The two photos of Skylar were taken by her daddy).
Materials, supplies, and tools I used: PL core kits: seafoam core kit (week card, "true story" card, striped card); midnight core kit ("you are so very loved"), design A pocket pages, studio calico monthly kits: penny arcade (wood banners, right now sticker); poet society (wood September), elise joy calendar cardxyron create-a-stickerfiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment