Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

November 10, 2014

one little word // an update.

So I kind of sort of gave up but not really gave up on One Little Word. Basically, I started to get backed up on the album and then it was all downhill from there. But if I know one thing, it's that I'm still completely involved with my word, grow.

I have made a lot of changes (in particular, this one) in myself this year, and if I think back to the me from January who was so excited about the year ahead and starting this project, I think she would be happy, probably a little confused, but definitely happy with the way this year has unfolded.

When I started OLW, I used this quote: "I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with people. Learn new things. Grow." That is exactly what I feel like I have done this year. I started the year in a very different place, but where I've gotten myself feels good. I have a new job, a job that I freakin love (though I still miss my babies every single day), I'm surrounding myself with people who are positive and alive and want to be around me, and I'm learning new things every day. I went on an epic travel adventure this summer, and I go on mini adventures on a much smaller scale all the time. I'm happy. I'm growing. Life is good.

So no, I haven't really been using the monthly prompts to keep creating a book with all of my progress made this year, but I have this blog, project life, and my memory to keep this time in my life alive. I am proud of myself and the strong person I have let myself grow into this year, and I'm excited for what's ahead in the rest of this year, and moving even further forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment