Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

September 19, 2014

project life 2014 // week twenty six.

June 23 - June 29. The project is finding new life and it's thriving.What went on this week: This week Max had off of school, so it was full of playdates and fun trips. I prepped for my trip to Europe whenever I could, and managed to get a third book finished for the month. I went barcrawling down by the sea with my friends on Saturday, and the weather was fantastic. On Sunday my best friend and I went to a One Republic concert, opened by American Authors, and one of my favorite bands, The Script.About this spread: This was another kind of "non-cohesie" spread for me. Sometimes I have those when my photos are just not at all similar and there are too many colors going on. In all honesty I probably should have gone with neutral cards like greys or kraft, but I went with the mustard yellow theme and figured, screw it.Details + interesting tidbits: I used a screenshot in this spread to show the weather in the five places in Europe I was travelling to the next week, and it was also a monthly bests week in terms of journaling. I left the wood veneer "June" from last week still floating in the empty pocket, and added some sequins to liven it up a bit.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 9 // canon t3 photos: 1 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes. Weather photo is an iPhone screenshot.
Materials, supplies, and tools I used: design A pocket pages, studio calico monthly kits: hello, hello (wood veneer June); sandlot (journaling cards + haaaay tag); poet society (sequins), less is more geotag stamp, fiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment