Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

June 10, 2014

project life 2014 // week twenty-two.

May 26 - June 1. The official month of summer has arrived, and this project continued to document how epic life is in the unofficial summer.What went on this week: This week I was home on Monday for Memorial Day and had a bagel and coffee at home with nothing to do the whole day (which is my favorite kind of day). I did a lot of photo taking for the blog and I started a new workout program called the Bikini Body Guide so that I could get myself motivated to workout again. Then on Tuesday I had to call out sick from work because I think a mixture of allergies and a virus took me out of the count for the next few days, so the rest of the photos were from two days at work and the weekend, which was spent celebrating one of my best friend's birthdays (recipe for that delicious looking pancake here, and book report here). On Friday Max was "Shabbat King" at his nursery school, which was so cute. I didn't know any of the prayers or anything, but hearing the kids sing in Hebrew was so freakin adorable, and Max loved that it was his turn to be the "King" and he got to do all of the little rituals before and after the prayers. The kids all loved it, and I thought it was just about the most adorable hour of my life.About this spread: Since I took a lot of photos on Monday, everything on the left page is from Monday, and the right page is the rest of the week. On weeks when I get myself together and take photos for this blog, I always have more photos taken on my canon t3, and I love those weeks so I really need to just start carrying it with me a little more so that the quality of those shots can be a more every day thing. This week was the last full week of may, so there's a "monthly bests" journaling card to highlight my favorite things of the month.Details + interesting tidbits: There was a lot of color in this spread again, like last week, but I decided because of some of the complimenting colors that I would do my favorite kind of spread, a seafoam (in color) spread, which happened to only use the seafoam edition for journaling cards, but camelot's monthly kit had such good embellishments in that color as well, so it all came together and I love the way it looks.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 7 // canon t3 photos: 4 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes.Materials, supplies, and tools I used: seafoam core kitdesign A pocket pages, studio calico camelot monthly kit (* stickers, banner on top right photo), less is more stamps, elise joy stamps, fiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment