Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

June 9, 2014

project life 2014 // week twenty-one.

May 19 - May 25. The beach happened this week, and this project documented how epic life is in the summer.What went on this week: For starters, you may notice that almost every picture in this spread has a pair of red converse in it. I bought Max converse for his birthday because he is obsessed with mine. I don't think that he knew they were an option for his tiny feet though until he opened them up. Needless to say, we did a lot of converse wearing this week. We had a couple of fun outdoor play dates, an inside one between Spiderman (Max) and Wolverine (his friend Brody), which were great, and over the long Memorial Day weekend it was finally warm and sunny enough for the first beach day of the year #winning.About this spread: Like I said, there were a lot of red converse moments this week, and a lot of outdoor moments, all making for very colorful photos. I kept the journaling cards in grayscale so as to not overwhelm what is already so overwhelming in the photos. I love the way it came together with all of the converse photos on the left side, and all of the other photos on the right.Details + interesting tidbits: I used a couple of Midnight edition's quote journal cards to keep things very simple, but also say so much about the spread. I did journal on a "this photograph" card because I wanted to go in depth with the red converse story, and I used the "a thought" card from the Camelot kit to express how amazing sunny days really are when you've gone through six months of harsh winter.  Photo breakdown: phone photos: 11 // canon t3 photos: 0 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes.
Materials, supplies, and tools I used: midnight core kitdesign A pocket pages, studio calico camelot monthly kit (journaling card, wood tag), less is more stamps, elise joy stamps, fiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment