Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

May 19, 2014

happy birthday, max.

Dear Max,

On Saturday you turned three (thank goodness, because you've been asking for months, "I'm three yet, Alessia?") and I just cannot believe it. The other day you and I went through my vine videos that started a month or so after I became your nanny, and you kept saying, "this is when I was a baby, right?" To me, you are still a baby, but I agreed with you and told you that it was, in fact, when you were a much smaller boy.

Though there are a million things that I wish I could figure out how to tell you to try and explain how much you mean to me and how much I love you, it's impossible. So to keep it simple, I'll let the photos of your growth over the last year and a half do the talking. I am so proud of the little boy you are becoming out of the bright and happy toddler that you have been.

Happy birthday, sweet boy. I love you so, so much - more than you could ever know.

Love, your Alessia.

No comments:

Post a Comment