Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

May 16, 2014

friday link love | 5.

This response to hate video went viral right after my last link love post, but I figured I'd throw it in because it's just so awesome.
A family friend is getting married and instead of a registry at pottery barn or Target, they registered here & it's the coolest thing I've ever wished I thought of myself.
I really want to make this because it's so up my alley.
My computer has been feeling slow these days, so I enlisted the help of this video to permanently delete some applications on my mac that I never use and all of the files that go with them.
This new song Ed Sheeran posted a video of is amazing, as is this video, which is the song he wrote for The Fault In Our Stars.
This new One Direction video for 'You & I' is so cute it hurts (it's also really cool, yet simple).
Shameless plug: I just became a BuzzFeed Community member, and you can check out my posts here (four of my six posts so far have been featured on the homepage!).
Because I've been spending so much time on BuzzFeed, I've had a lot of favorite posts, but this one had me rolling and in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment