Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

March 2, 2014

project life 2014 // week eight

Dated: February 17 - February 23. Week eight was a good one.What I did this week: R was here until Saturday so we hung around whenever I wasn't at work cooking and going to Barnes & Noble, as we usually do when he's here. We went to shake shack one night for dinner and hooooly moley. Then he left and I took a long bath (and professed my love for them here) and got my teeth whitened to end out the week.About this spread: I didn't have that many pictures from this week, which really annoys me because I always have the intention to take even more photos when R is with me, it just didn't pan out that way. I used mostly the midnight core kit again, but a seafoam date card to compliment the yellow in the mac + cheese and the french fries on the right page.Thoughts, concerns + details: I didn't use that many stamps or embellishments this week, I just did a lot of journaling on cards and photos. Like a looooot of journaling. To make the "yum" card below I just cut out a 3x4 slice of a sticker sheet wrapper to make a transparency, then shoved in in behind the card from last week to make a simple card without actually using up a card. I love using those clear wrappers for that reason instead of throwing them out, because actual transparency paper costs a ton for what it is in my opinion (and man, do I buy a lot of stickers anyway).Photo breakdown: phone photos: 7 // canon t3 photos: 4 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me and the self-timer.
Materials, supplies, and tools I usedmidnight core kit, seafoam core kitdesign A pocket pages, elise joy men + woman stamps, amy tangerine cut out thickers (and the plastic wrapper they came in!), fiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment