Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

February 28, 2014

currently.

taking selfies like it's my job #sorrynotsorry
missing R already because his week here flew by too fast.
devouring Where'd You Go, Bernadette. 
sipping coffee through a straw because I got my teeth whitened.
thinking about where I want to live the next year or so of my life starting this summer (Cali is in the forefront of that for suuuuuure).
keeping up with my project life and looooooving it.
testing out the products that came in my first ipsy glam bag and already getting excited for the next one.
wearing leggings every day because it's just too cold for me to care what I look like.
enjoying my starbucks coffee when I can wake up early enough to make a stop before work.
planning to bake vanilla bean donuts and more oreogasms (patent still pending).
listening to the fray's new album, helios.
writing anything and everything down on post-its, to-do lists, and in planners.
getting really frustrated that I seem to have to charge my iphone halfway through the day, everyday.
using hashtags in my speech #donthatemecauseyouaintme.
dreaming of warmer weather.
starting to get excited for my birthday next weekend.
loving how I'm organizing my every day schedule at the minute in terms of variety of tasks and productivity, but wishing that I could get to the gym a little bit more (or that it would warm up so that I can run outside without losing my voice and feeling like an icicle).
welcoming March + spring + sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment