Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

February 26, 2014

baths&candles&wine&paperbacks.

Lately I have been all about the baths. If I'm not in one every other night, it's at least a definite Sunday night ritual and once during the week. I grab a glass of wine and the book I'm reading, light some candles, drop a bath bomb into the hot water, and put my bath caddy over the tub.The bath caddy I received as a gift is amazing - it came with a wine glass holder attachment, a candlestick holder attachment, a book shelf attachment, and the base has two small rectangular compartments for soaps and such, as well as one huge one. I took a few baths when I first got it using all of the attachments, but I've ended up completely removing everything off of the base, using a compartment for a stemless wine glass, placing a huge, 3 wick candle on the corner of the bath ledge by my feet, and using the caddy itself to lean my book or ipad against (since I have to keep my hands dry anyway, I can just prop it up myself without the book attachment). The caddy definitely doesn't have to be fancy for this reason, but they are definitely worth the investment if you take baths all the time and like to either read or watch something while in the tub. For Valentine's Day my mom got me a bath pillow, which I've only tried once and am not sure how much I recommend it yet, but I'll list it below anyway.accessories // my bath caddy | alternate stainless steel caddy | bamboo caddy | bath pillow
bath bombs // butterball | avobath
candles // lemon mint leaf | eucalyptus spearmint | market peach
wine favorites (for those of age, or course) // line 39 sauvignon blanc | pumphouse white | apothic red (glass was a gift; get one here).
latest bath time reads // this is where I leave you | bossypants | where'd you go bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment