Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

August 17, 2013

buffalo chicken dip.

YUM, is all I will say to start this off. I love buffalo chicken, I love spicy, and I love dips. Win, win, win here with this recipe (adapted from here).

Ingredients
// 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
// 12 oz. frank's hot sauce
// 8 oz. cream cheese
// 1 cup mexican blend shredded cheese (or any shredded cheese of your choice)
// 1 cup bleu cheese dressing (I only had ranch at hand but bleu cheese is the way to go if you like either)
1// poach the chicken [note: I looked up a few different ways to do this, and in the end I combined a few because it was my first time doing it. Boil water in a pot, put chicken breasts cut in half in the water, immediately turn heat down to low, let chicken simmer for 25 minutes or until cooked through].
2// shred the chicken into bits and soak in the hot sauce.
3// spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a casserole dish.
4// add soaked chicken on top, followed by the cheese and the drizzled dressing.
5// bake on 350*F for 20 minutes, then broil for 2-3 minutes to crisp up the cheese on the top.
6// serve with chips, celery, bread bits, or a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment