Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

August 16, 2013

lust list.

Today has been like a half summer, half fall day and it is making me so ready for fall. If I'm being honest I'm always ready for fall, but even more so now that the nights have finally started cooling down, sweaters have been making more and more appearances outside of my closet, and socks might be bearable again soon. With that said, these things that I've been lusting over are half fall, and half for my new desk (details about that project to come!)

1. trouser socks // j.crew
2. ny necklace // baublebar
3. polka dot backpack // forever 21
4. bicycle bookends // cottonon typo
5. chambray dress // h&m
6. sassy pants tee // skreened
7. eiffel tower scissors // cottonon typo

Want 'em, need 'em, gotta have 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment