Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

March 5, 2015

ipsy glam bag review | february.

China Glaze Nail Polish 'Marry A Millionaire' (similar) // ModelCo Blush 'Peach Bellini' // JOYA Composition No 1 Parfum // Medusa's Makeup Safari Eyeshadow 'Headhunter' // Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face OilThis month's ipsy bag was another meh one. I was not impressed with the coloring of both the blush and eyeshadow, nor was I really partial to the nail color. I do love china glaze polish, and there's a chance I'll be feeling glitzy and fancy and purple all at the same time and this will get used, but I would have preferred a solid color. The perfume is just alright, it smells nice but it's not exactly my style (update: passed along to mom, who loves it).The face oil though, that's probably the only thing that I'm excited about. I haven't started using it yet because I don't want to switch from the one I'm using now, but it smells delicious and I read a few things online about it that seemed really positive. I keep threatening to cancel my service after mediocre bags like this, but I am a weak and lazy individual, so that hasn't happened yet. For ten dollars, it's still kind of worth the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment