Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

March 6, 2015

five on friday: mascaras.

1. Urban Decay Perversion // 2. Revlon Lash Potion // 3. Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes // 4. Buxom Mascara Bar // 5. Dior DiorshowMascara is the one thing that I can never leave the house without. Obviously I've done it before, and I'll do it again, but if there's one thing I have time for, I make it mascara. It opens up my eyes, makes me look more awake, and I'll go even further to say I feel like it opens up the rest of my face and makes me look more put together than I probably (definitely) am. The Tarte mascara (#3) is my current favorite, and my absolute obsession. I have pretty long lashes to begin with, but this stuff makes them insane, and isn't too voluminous (unless you really go at it), just very natural. The Urban Decay (#1) is more of a volumizing formula, but also gives the length as well, so I usually use it at night, when my makeup might go a bit heavier than normal.The Revlon Lash Potion (#2) is just a really good everyday formula that both lengthens and volumizes, doesn't rub off or run, and is good in one or two swipes. The Diorshow (#5) is definitely a great mascara, but it's obviously on the pricier side. If I hadn't gotten this sample, I probably would have lived without it forever, but now that I've had a preview of how nice it makes my lashes look, I might have to be awful and purchase the full-size when the sample is empty (which is soon, ah). Lastly, the Tarte Mascara (#4) is another one that I got as a sample, and to my knowledge, is kind of a do-it-yourself mascara when you buy it in store. I think you can choose between a bunch of different wands (this leopard print one that I got with the sample is great for length and subtle volume), and different formulas (I have the plain old black mascara, and it's great, but they also make a waterproof). I have been rotating through the five of these for months now, and haven't been unhappy with my lashes even once.

No comments:

Post a Comment