Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

December 5, 2014

friday link love | 9.

This cat video had me laughing for days.
I'm addicted to this podcast, and the website for it is awesome.
This tutorial on saving multiple files at once has saved me a ton of time on photo editing.
This Harry Styles vine makes me MELT.
And the video for Night Changes? UGH.
Find out the name of your future hipster business with this silly website.
Someone recreated the flying scene from The Snowman with Christopher Walken's head and it's amazing.
Aaron Samuels (Jonathan Bennett) fell off of a staircase during his first attempt at interpretive dance, and even though he got hurt, he was a good sport about putting it on youtube.
This chart has inspired what I think will be tattoo number six.
I met two of my blogging idols in NYC a couple of weeks ago, and we took a picture together posing with Taylor Swift's OMG face.
From me: a post about speed dating with a bag over my head, products that every iPhone addict will want, the ultimate quiz to decide just how Fat Amy you are, and motivational posters created from the tweets of Harry Styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment