Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

December 26, 2014

a beautiful mess happy mail!

Two of my favorite bloggers, Elsie and Emma from A Beautiful Mess, finally have a shop opened, and it's full of amazing products for crafters. I happened to meet them right after the release, and they were so excited about it, so that night I ordered a few things to test out.I got the white alpha stickers because I knew that they would be awesome for project life, and the capitals are perfection. The two ink pads were something I was on the fence about because I love my staz-on inks, especially the jet black, but I really love the quality of these. I got the hot pink because I thought it was funky, and the cement because I figured it would be a nice alternative to black from time to time. I also got two messy pens (fine and medium tips) because I can't get enough of writing utensils, and because Elsie has the most amazing handwriting and has talked about the pens she uses before, so I figured these would be amazing no matter what. I love the pens, and in fact, one of them had exploded in the mail, and they sent me a new one right over as soon as I contacted them, so yay for awesome customer service! I love buying products from other bloggers because I know that they are going to hold the quality of their products to super high standards, and of course these girls are no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment