Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

November 29, 2014

ipsy glam bag review | november.

1. Starlooks Gem Liner Pencil 'Ultra Orchid' // 2. Be Delectable from Cake Beauty Lotion // 3. J.Cat Wonder Lip Paint 'Mad Splatter' // 4. Be A Bombshell Cream Eye Base 'Submissive' // 5. Glamglow Powermud Dualcleanse TreatmentThis month's bag was mostly exciting for me because any time I get to try a Glamglow product for free, I'm pumped. They're the most expensive products ever, but everyone raves about them. I haven't tried it yet, but based on reviews, I think I'm going to love it. The lip paint is definitely darker than anything I would ever wear, but because it's like a gloss, I think applying it with a brush could make it thinner and less dark. The cream shadow base is pretty good, definitely would work on it's own as well. The lotion is well, lotion. It smells delicious, like strawberries, and does what a lotion does. The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of was the eye liner pencil because I probably won't ever have a time to wear that purple color. It's an okay pencil though, and a nice color in general.
*Some links are affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment