Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

October 12, 2014

project life 2014 // week twenty nine.

July 14 - July 20. The project is still finding new life and it's still thriving.What went on this week: This week I spent my last day in Barcelona before making the long trip home with a stopover in London, then was finally reunited with my chicken nugget after what felt like forever. I came home to find that there was a deer living in a storm basin in my neighborhood, and there was a lot going on in my personal life that is explained a bit more in detail here.About this spread: I still have so much studio calico stuff from the kits that have been building up over the last few months, so I've been really trying to sort through those and make sure that I'm using up all of the great stuff in weeks that it makes sense, and this was definitely one of those weeks that it worked out for because of the lack of photos.Details + interesting tidbits: I used another 12x6 photo of Lucas to fill two slots, and I also used two slots for transparent elements. I used the not my day transparency from the bluegrass farm kit because most of the days this week were a bit blah coming off of a vacation high and going back to reality. The penny arcade kit had all of this little deer stuff in it, so it worked out perfectly that Jeffrey the deer was one of my subjects for the week. Also, in this month's kit, the underground, came the stamp in the date card below, which has little interchangeable stamps to fill the four slots between the X. I thought it was so perfect that there was a deer in the set, I used the plane and the house for obvious reasons, and of course the camera is always applicable.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 8 // canon t3 photos: 0 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes.
Materials, supplies, and tools I used: design A pocket pages, design F pocket page, studio calico monthly kit: penny arcade (wood veneer deer, no place like home and everything will be alright cards, home speech bubble sticker); bluegrass farm (not my day transparency); poet society (letter stickers); sandlot (take a deep breath card, date card); the underground (circle and x stamp set), less is more * stamp, elise joy calendar cardfiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment