Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

October 15, 2014

project life 2014 // week thirty.

July 21 - July 27. The project is still finding new life and it's still thriving.What went on this week: This was my first full week back at work, but with max at camp full time, I took a part time job with his grandpa at his accountant firm to make up all of my hours. I got back to blogging and hanging out with my friends even though the only place I wanted to be was Europe. I made do. I went to the yankee game on saturday, and it's the last time I will have seen Derek Jeter play baseball as a yankee, and on Sunday I celebrated one of my best friend's birthdays with all of our friends at boozy brunch in the city.About this spread: This was one of those spreads for me that the colors in my photos and the cards I wanted to use all just happen to work pretty harmoniously, which is always awesome. I had a photo from almost every day, which is also awesome. Details + interesting tidbits: The Lindsay Letters "start fresh" card is something I have been dying to use since I got it in one of my studio calico kits, because I actually have the actual print from her website up in my room. I love the crap out of it, so having it to put in one of my spreads, especially at a time where the print is so applicable, is sweet.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 11 // canon t3 photos: 0 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes. (Photo of max and his friend taken by a counselor at camp).
Materials, supplies, and tools I used: seafoam core kitdesign A pocket pages, design F pocket page, studio calico monthly kit: penny arcade (start fresh card); sandlot (beautiful day card); camelot (wake up & be awesome card), elise joy stamp, fiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment