Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

September 12, 2014

friday link love | 8.

I loved this post from Dani of Sometimes Sweet. What we teach children at a young age shapes not only the people they become, but how the next generation of little people will view things as a whole.
This tank top made me laugh out loud, I might need it.
A similar thing occurred last week, and I bought the shirt.
This quote is giving me life right now.
I think that this mug cake is going to be my go-to dessert for fall. Viva la pumpkin!
Check out this live room recording of Ed Sheeran ripping into Give Me Love. At the end of the ridiculously incredible performance he just says, "cool". Love him.
I just bought this tripod to help out with my newest venture, YouTube. Check out my first video and subscribe here!
If you like the Bachelor/ette, you need to follow Elan, one of the crew members, on twitter. Even if you don't watch the shows, he's freakin hilarious.
This music archive is full of copyright-free music for personal use. It's kind of a hassle to sift through and find something you're looking for, but it's unprotected music that you can use for videos or on websites without worrying about copyright laws.
I saw this photo on Twitter for the 20th anniversary of The Little Rascals, and it's absolute perfection.
Considering taking this course to up my copy editing game.
I read this book in two sittings, and I loved it even though it can be widely interpreted. Maybe that's why I loved it, actually.
Thought Catalog makes me feel a lot of things, this post especially.
After reading that, watch this vine to laugh (it's especially funny if you're familiar with different types of English accents).
Or this, if you prefer Beyonce humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment