Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

September 11, 2014

brush cleaning routine - my first youtube video.

I've been throwing around the idea of a YouTube channel for quite some time, and to be honest, I've always put it off because I thought I would start it when I moved out. Well, the waiting has made me doubtful about ever starting one, so I'm going with my gut, and even though I think the videos will be pretty average in the beginning, this is something I'm very excited about. My new channel, AlessiaMariee, has one video so far, which I edited for too long, stressed about too much, and overthought quite a bit, but I'm glad it's up and it was the first step of many to get this off the ground.Makeup brush cleaning is a tedious job, but it has to be done if you want to keep your brushes bacteria free, which means your face is bacteria free as well. I use Dr. Bronner's Organic Almond Castile Liquid Soap to wash my brushes as of late, but any mild soap will do the trick (I used to use this stuff, and loved it). Watch my first ever YouTube video to see how simple it is to wash your brushes at home (and please subscribe to my channel here. Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment