Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

June 29, 2014

project life 2014 // week twenty four.

June 9 - June 15. I can feel my gears slowing with this project, but it's still so important to me, so here we go #keeponchugging.What went on this week: Monday was my best friend's birthday, so we went out to dinner for that. Also on Monday, Max's school had an ice cream truck come for the second to last day of school and his teacher sent a picture of him filthy and loving life. His last day was Tuesday so the rest of the week went kind of slow with no school to break up the day. On Saturday I went out with some of my girlfriends and Meagan and her boyfriend to Freeport's Nautical Mile and watched the Italy v. England game over fishbowls and loaded coronas, which was perfection after a long week. Sunday was Father's Day, so I spent the day with my dad and the rest of my family.About this spread: I didn't take that many photos this week, so Meagan's birthday and Freeport both got three pictures in the spread to make up for the lack of photos from the rest of the week. Details + interesting tidbits: This spread is so not cohesive. I used yellow, orange, and pink cards from Hello, Hello in all of my non-photo slots even though they had zero coordination with my photos, but I loved all of the cards and it worked for what I needed them for this week, so it's fine.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 11 // canon t3 photos: 0 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes. Photo of an ice cream covered Max taken by his teacher.
Materials, supplies, and tools I used: design A pocket pages, studio calico hello, hello monthly kit (journal and week cards), less is more stamps, fiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment