Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

June 26, 2014

june beauty faves.

1. Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer // 2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Easy Baked" // 3. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush // 4. Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara // 5. Duri Rejuvacote Base and Top Coat // 6. The Body Shop Almond Body Butter // 7. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black // 8. Elizabeth and James Nirvana WhiteThis month I became a Sephora VIB because I spend entirely too much money in there. But shame aside, the membership comes with a bunch of coupons that I obviously felt the need to use as soon as I got them. I ordered items number 1-3 from above, and got the two perfume rollerball samples as point rewards from the purchase. Both the black and white perfume smell amazing, but I think the black one is a little more me. Though now that I've committed it to writing, I'm not sure I can decide which one I would repurchase once the sample is finished.The eyeshadow was definitely a splurge because palettes really are the way to go, but Urban Decay really has their eyeshadow formula nailed, so I decided to pick one up in a color that I know I'll get tons of use out of. The blush is amazing as well, and comes in so many amazing colors. I picked it up because Essiebutton raves about Tarte all the time and I needed a pinky blush for my collection. I decided to go on her recommendation of Tarte and try their primer as well because my pores on my cheeks are nuts. My friend is an esthetician and even she can't figure out why I have so many #girlproblems. I love the primer even though I'm normally not the type to use one, but in these hot months it is definitely keeping my makeup on longer, so winning.I've been into shaping my eyebrows lately, so the clear mascara is amazing for that when I don't necessarily want to fill them in as well. It just keeps them in place and it's colorless, so it can be used on top whether you fill them in first or not. The body butter is really just ridiculously awesome, and The Body Shop has a half off sale on all of their body butters right now, so I highly suggest trying one out if your skin is dry or you just love slathering yourself in delicious smelling lotion all year 'round. And last but not least, that base coat and top coat is almost the only thing I've been wearing on my nails for the entire month because I've been into naked nails. I swear this stuff has made my nails stronger, makes polish (if I put it on) stay on longer, and it adds great shine. Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment