Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

May 14, 2014

project life 2014 // week eighteen.

Dated: April 28 - May 4. May is a little backed up so far, but it's not feeling like a burden when catching up is fun to do.What I did this week: This was the first week of May, so Max has been super excited that he can say "my birthday is this month!" I wore shorts for the first time, which is always a monumentous occasion every year, and it wasn't an isolated incident, which is the best part. I drove to New Jersey for the weekend to meet up with three out of four of my college housemates, which was amazing and made me want to move out of my parent's house even more (have I ever mentioned that I want to move out of my parents house? Once? Ohhh, several times? Sorry).About this spread: I didn't have that many photos for this week, so a lot of photos from the same day with Max were thrown in, as well as a super grainy front iphone camera photo (hate those), because I needed to put some evidence of my awesome weekend trip. I've noticed that I haven't been pulling out my phone to take pictures as much, so in the present week (week 20), I'm trying a lot harder to remember to capture the little moments quickly and then get back to my day.Details + interesting tidbits: This was my first week using the Camelot kit from SC, and man, oh man, this kit is my spirit animal #allhailcamelot. We'r talking gold foil, great stamps, asterisk stickers in that seafoam green color I've been addicted to, and the cards are just ridiculously perfect. LOVE. I used a few of those items for this spread, and for my monthly currently cards, I used the hello stamp from the kit and then journaled as usual (see other uses of the beginning of the month currentlies here, here + here). Photo breakdown: phone photos: 9 // canon t3 photos: 2 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes.Materials, supplies, and tools I used: midnight core kitdesign A pocket pages, elise joy calendar card,  studio calico camelot monthly kit ("hello" and ">>>>" stamps, rainbow photo tag, week card + today journal card), sn@p! cardstock alphabet stickers, paper source & stampfiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment