Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

May 31, 2014

project life 2014 // week 20.

May 12 - May 18. Though I feel like I'm still running out of steam a bit these days, this project makes me happy.What went on this week: It was Max's third birthday on Saturday, so the whole week leading up to it he was just so excited about his party and being three. We spent a lot of time outside blowing bubbles and driving cars, and some time inside eating our body weight in clementines and goldfish. It was a relaxing week.About this spread: This week was the Max show. All of my pictures were with him or of him or with him right next to the shot but not in it. I kind of love the way that it turned out with just photos of him and us and the great outdoors because rather than my weekly spread being a snapshot of my week, this actually was my week.Details + interesting tidbits: I included two cute photos from Max's birthday party and a little bit of journaling about him right now and the party itself, but other than that everything else is pretty typical. I tried to use up some of my studio calico kits to make room for the next one, but there's so much goodness in all of those kits that it seems impossible I could ever finish one. I enjoyed using rub on letters (though they are a major pain in the tush), stickers, stamps, and hand journaling on this spread because rather than making everything seem to busy I think it pulled everything together nicely.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 11 // canon t3 photos: 0 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes.Materials, supplies, and tools I used: midnight core kitdesign A pocket pages, studio calico camelot monthly kit (journaling card, rub on alphas), SC bluegrass farm kit (banner sticker), SC office hours monthly kitless is more stamps, elise joy stamp, amy tangerine yes please alpha stampsfiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment