Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

April 7, 2014

one little word album // march 2014.

Last week I posted my one little word vision board for my word, grow. There weren't any pages to print out this month for adding to the album, but I wanted to do more than just add my March reflection and a new intention. I decided to go ahead and take a photo of my vision board and print it at a full page size to add to the album so that the work I did with my word in March was represented.Because I used a square canvas, I had to print it to the width of the pocket protector I was using (about 8.25 inches), and then mount it on a piece of cardstock to add to the height (11 inches). I could have just trimmed an insert to make a square and then sealed off the cut edges, but in my head I envisioned cutting up the large photo to fit into the nine pocket page protector, so that's what I went with.After cutting the photo I added the date to the bottom right pocket and called it a night. I might go back in and add some journaling on the cardstock about my process, but for now, I like it a lot and I think it's a great thing to have in the album so that it feels whole and complete at the end of the year. On the back are nine squares of cardstock from the backing of the photo, so I'll have to see what I want to do with that as well as I start to work through April on the album.*To see the full page view of the reflections and intentions pages, see this post from last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment