Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

March 30, 2014

project life 2014 // week twelve.

Dated: March 17 - March 23. Week twelve went back into winter status, but the appearance of outdoor photos is slowly increasing.What I did this week: This week was a pretty standard week in the life sprinkled with gym sessions, a new project life monthly kit, begium waffle ice cream sandwiches, and a movie and brunch date with friends.About this spread: This week was so photo heavy even though I really didn't pull out my camera much. I kept the journaling completely on the photos so that I could add in a few more than I usually would. The full right side had a pretty neutral feel to it, and randomly the left side had a lot of bright yellow in it, so it kind of worked for me.Details + interesting tidbits: I put another cork sticker from office hours on the transparency card from last week to balance it out and keep it see-through, and added some loose sequins to the pocket to spruce it up. I had so many pictures of Max on the swing at the playground, so I knew that I wouldn't be able to choose just one. I picked a few that were taken in a row by holding down the shutter button on my iphone, and I love the way that they look all in a row. I also wanted to include a photostrip from the movie theater, but instead of taking a picture of it, I figured I'd just include it. I added avery tabs directly to the strip and punched holes into the clear tabs for a makeshift little insert. I adhered the ticket to the movie on the back (Divergent, soooo good), and added a bit of journaling.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 12 // canon t3 photos: 1 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes. Photostrip is from a photo booth at the movie theater.Materials, supplies, and tools I used: midnight core kitdesign A pocket pages, less is more stamps, studio calico office hours monthly kit (cork circle sticker, transparency card, + 1, 2, 3 stamps), gold sequins,  hero arts white ink, aqua arrow paper clipfiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment