Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

March 24, 2014

office hours.

Yesterday's project life post for week eleven featured my first ever studio calico project life monthly kit, office hours. It arrived in an adorable little box last Thursday, and I could not be more excited about it.Inside the kit (which I'm assuming will vary each month in ways both big and small) there were chipboard pieces, sequins, alphabet stickers, labels, 4x6 cards, 3x4 cards (that golden card is everything), cork circle stickers, transparency sheets, and clear stamps. I finally have use for my acrylic stamp block, which I had mostly forgotten about up until now because I have been taking advantage of the ease of wooden block rubber stamps. I love the colors of this kit because they are bright and coral-y and spring-y, and the pieces all just mesh together really well. That "golden" card is seriously what put me over the edge to start a subscription because I'm obsessed with it and couldn't take seeing it in so many photos on #scsneaks and in spreads on blogs. I got it a bit later than everyone else, but I'm still so happy to have all of these great things in my stash. And, because I was so late getting this one, I'll get the next one (which looks so good) earlier! Double great.

No comments:

Post a Comment