Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

March 23, 2014

project life 2014 // week eleven.

Dated: March 10 - March 16. Week eleven gave us the first hint of spring, and documenting it felt like it.What I did this week: Got myself outside into the few days of chilly sunshine both with Max and to run, which felt great. Had an independent errands day, and started working on my one little word vision board. A quiet week, but a good one.About this spread: I finally caved and started a subscription to studio calico's monthly project life kits and could not be happier that I took the plunge. The kit from this past month, Office Hours, is awesome, and it was really fun mostly limiting myself to the materials in the kit to create a cohesive spread. Details + interesting tidbits: I used on of the SC transparencies to use a cork circle sticker, and used my new tiny attacher to staple sequins on. I used all coral-y peach colored journal cards to channel the spring vibe, and a few other embellishments from the SC kit to add to that, like the "hello sunshine" chipboard piece above. I love the alphabet card next to Max on the bicycle because even though he's known his alphabet for a while now, he sings it all the time when he's not even thinking about it, which is adorable.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 10 // canon t3 photos: 1 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes.

Materials, supplies, and tools I useddesign A pocket pages, elise joy stamp, less is more stamps, studio calico office hours monthly kit (cork circle sticker, hello sunshine chipboard piece, navy thickers, & stamp, transparency card, navy label, + journal cards), gold sequins, hero arts white ink, tiny attacherfiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment