Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

February 23, 2014

project life 2014 // week seven.

Dated: February 10 - February 16. Week seven has gone and passed & documenting it was a blast.What I did this week: The snow just will not quit. It snowed a little bit on Tuesday and then a ton on Thursday, so Max and I were cooped up in the house Tuesday and I had a mostly snow day on Thursday, which was nice. R arrived on Friday just in time for a take out Valentine's day dinner and some New Girl on Netflix. On Saturday we baked donuts for a friend's party, and life was good.About this spread: I didn't end up using my seafoam kit this week because my pictures were all a little crazy and I wanted to keep the inserts black + white. It featured a lot of journaling on the photos, as always, and lot more pictures with myself in it, which I liked.Thoughts, concerns + details: I really wanted to break out more of my stamps this week, so I used a camera stamp on the week card to spruce it up, one of my stamps, date stamps as usual, my "a" "&" and "r" stamps that I like to break out with R is here, and the "I love _____" stamp. I also used a heart stamp with white ink on the photo of Lucas but for whatever reason it just looks like a smudge. Oh well. I also used another calendar card this week because I found a free printable and thought the light pink with arrows was cute for this spread.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 10 // canon t3 photos: 1 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me and the self-timer. Photo of me with Max & his friend taken by his friend's mama.
Materials, supplies, and tools I usedmidnight core kit, design A pocket pages, elise joy stamp, elise joy calendar (the XO art card), less is more stamps, paper source camera stamp + ampersand stamp, michael's large initial stamps (still in the dollar section of select stores), michael's heart stamp (similar), oh the lovely things printable calendar, fiskars corner rounder (my PL one crapped out on me and I'm finding this one works well and does 2-3 photos at a time #bonus), fiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment