Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

November 20, 2013

wishlist wednesday // target edition.

1. denim button down // 2. lace detail dress // 3. solid knit infinity scarf // 4. polka dot tights // 5. pave link bracelet // 6. ankle booties

Like many people, I'm obsessed with Target. I've had a love affair with this magical place for quite a long time, and over the years it has gotten better and better. It's now up there as one of my main sources of clothes.

I've been lusting over the olive ankle booties for a month or so now, so I decided to justify why I should buy them by putting together an adorable outfit centered around them. Now I just really want the other components (besides the denim shirt and polka dot tights, because I already have those!) I'm impressed with the bracelet especially, because it looks just like a gigglosophy piece that I've had my eye on for so long, but Target's version is less than half the price. I'm not sure what the quality would be like, but it looks pretty good in the picture.

I just love Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment