Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

November 25, 2013

currently.


running outside as much as I can before it gets too cold (which could be any day now).
highly enjoying the return of layers and tights and legwarmers.
reading as fast as I can get my hands on new material.
playing in the leaves with max on the reg.
drinking hot coffee every morning under a thick blanket in front of my dvr.
waking up in a tangle of puppy limbs.
using my new mug from raygun, which is awesome.
celebrating movember with the help of some cheeky mustache pencil toppers and my best friend.
baking individual pumpkin cheesecakes for Thanksgiving.
watching max sleep peacefully that last minute before I wake him up from his nap.
buying a bunch of comfy sweaters and scarves for winter.
getting excited for my Christmas trip to see R and some friends in England.
feeling better about Homeland now that the storyline is starting to speed up a bit and get exciting.
listening on repeat to the first few songs of One Direction's new album, which is out today (so by now I'm fully immersed in this entire album and just crying with excitement over new lyrics to memorize).
looking all over the place for holiday gifts for family and friends before I leave for my trip.

loving that the Christmas season is on our heels. It's the most wonderful time of the year, and the most inspiring + hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment