Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

June 5, 2013

favorite fonts.

I have always been a sucker for a good font. I made my boyfriend a scrapbook for our one year anniversary, and I went nuts downloading a million fonts and printing out quotes in different colors. I have downloaded quite a few fonts this year, and have some favorites that I've had for a while and keep  using over and over, so i figured I'd share them for my fellow font lovers out there.
(from left to right and down)
1// league gothic
2// american typewriter
3// aracne regular
4// pacifico
5// skinny
6// stereofidelic
7// sketchetik
8// arsenale white
9// pea jacks and matty
10// claire hand
11// thinnyness
12// sue ellen francisco
13// king cool kc
14// lobster 1.4
15// lobster two
16// nautik

If I had to pick a favorite of all these it's probably league gothic because it makes for a really good all caps font, but also has a lowercase set so you're not limited in the ways that you use it. American typewriter is also fun because it's just really clean and neat, and I've always wanted a typewriter so I love the way it looks; and the two lobster fonts are fun as well because they're a chunky script that make any word look awesome. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment