Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

March 14, 2014

friday link love | 3.

This week in terms of videos and links I've loved have been plentiful, so the time to share is nigh, friends.

This remake of drunk in love will crack you up, especially if you are #teamiphone.
How adorable are these letterpress cards?
Taking photobombing to a famous level.
I love donuts + I love free printables. A match made in heaven.
This game was eating up my free time for a while and now it's back with a vengeance.
I think I need to read this (and also on a similar wavelength is this and this).
Project life is what you make it, and Nicole's spreads are always amazing, especially this Olympics one.
Obsessed with this nail art.
Some of my new favorite youtubers made a movie. I haven't watched it yet but the preview looks amazing, and if you were a sleepaway camper like me, I think we'll both love it!
Yeah, sums me up in a nutshell.
Business cards are something in the forefront of my mind for when I start up the etsy shop again and this article was pretty informative.
As if I didn't love Ed Sheeran enough, he goes ahead and reenacts one of the best scenes of Mean Girls as Cady.
I went from impressed to amazed to mesmerized while watching this incredible video.
These stickers are so simple but I feel like they are everything I need.
NEED NEED NEED number 55. I've talked with R about something like this quite a few times and this photo just really clicked for me. Such a simple design that could really be put anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment