Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

February 25, 2014

tunes tuesday // daughter.

I've had this album for over a month now, and I honestly can't tell you half of the track names or how many of them go. Though I've listened to it constantly, it's such a great background album to whatever you're doing. I usually light a candle, throw this into my hi-fi, and spend some time blogging or creating and it really just sets the mood. There is one song though, that every time it comes on I'm excited for it, and that's Youth. I'm not sure why, but this is pretty much the only track I know by name and the one that I seem to know the words to. Listen to that one below, and if you like really slow, atmospheric indie music, then you'll really like the rest of the album. It is a bit dark, but like I said, it's great for the background of a calm activity.

Youth
Daughter
IF YOU LEAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment