Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

July 20, 2013

my newest job.

Hello all!

My cousin Alex runs a business in England called Chelsea Dogs, and she asked me to start blogging for the company. Basically, I just find cute pictures and videos of dogs and post them from my point of view, or more interestingly, from the point of view of my dog, Lucas.
Basically my job is just to post often enough that some traffic will start coming in and ultimately link to her line of products and services. So far it's been pretty fun channeling my inner dog, and I think that I portray Lucas, and dogs in general really well. Maybe this is my new career awakening: dog writer? Maybe not, but it's super fun for now and gives me more opportunities to write.

Visit the Chelsea Dogs blog here.
See 'Lucas' Lair' here.
Find my posts as a human here.

No comments:

Post a Comment