Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

March 3, 2015

currently.

Relaxing on a much needed vacation. I'm calling it a vacation from real life.
Remembering what English water does to my hair and how awful it is.
Struggling with what to give up for Lent, even though I know it's already a while in.
Rewatching Gavin & Stacey while in England, because it doesn't feel right watching it without an English person by my side.
Getting excited about a few potential jobs in the works.
Obsessing over every single outfit I've put Skylar in. Baby clothes for girls are too much.
Walking a lot more in London, which is making me miss my daily walk from Penn and back.
Bingeing on The Blacklist. So. Good.
Considering a huge life change with a potential move across the Atlantic.
Watching any movie with Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn, and Will Ferrell.
Having anxiety over bumping up my blog posts a week because I was too lazy/busy to queue them up before leaving for my trip. Though, the alternative has been some much needed R&R and a lot of time with my family and best friend. So, can't complain too much, really.
Reading Slaughterhouse Five
Feeling confused about Slaughterhouse Five. Anyone? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment