Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

March 16, 2015

baked zucchini chips.

A few weeks ago I decided to start chopping up some zucchini that was about to go bad and try my hand at baking some chips (based off this recipe), and then I remembered that my dad set our oven on fire, and that it was unusable. So now we have a new oven, and I gave it another whirl. They were worth the wait.// 1 large zucchini
// 2 large eggs
// 1 C panko breadcrumbs
// 1/2 C flour
// 1/2 C grated parmesan1// Mix breadcrumbs and cheese in one bowl, whisk eggs in a second bowl, and put flour in a third bowl.
2// Slice the zucchini thin, then dip into flour.
3// Dunk the slices in egg, then into the breadcrumbs, pressing the crumbs into the zucchini (on my first few slices the breadcrumbs fell right off, so I made sure to really pack them on for the rest).
4// Bake on 400* for five minutes on each side, or until the crumbs start to brown a bit.These were a perfect snack, and can be paired with any number of sauces (I went with ranch, and it was an experience). I'm definitely going to be making these all the time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment