Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

February 13, 2015

friday link love | 11.

This video is everything.
A new trailer for PP2!
This validated my childhood.
Sia's performance with Maddie Ziegler and Kristen Wiig at the Grammys was phenomenal.
So obsessed with this tank top.
A highly scientific analysis of the meaning of girls names that cracked me up.
Can't. Stop. Listening. To. This. Album.
Blanket forts for the win.
Need to move out and build something like this shelving unit.
I finished a full series Parks & Rec binge (the six seasons on the 'flix) in just over a month and these noteworthy scenes killed me: Ben's surprise, Game of Thrones reference, a perfect Ann & Leslie moment, Leslie drunk, and the high point of Leslie's city council campaign.
I took the pledge. Will you?
If this doesn't make you die laughing, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment