Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

December 1, 2014

project life 2014 // week thirty four.

August 18 - August 24. Still chugging, and setting a goal to finish out the year on time (aka the whole year by the end of the first week of January. #prayersforalessia).What went on this week: This week I started to really get into a groove with dropping Max off at the camp bus, going to work at the accountant firm, getting Max in the afternoon off the bus, and blogging for Chelsea Dogs in any and all downtime I had. It was a lot, and it required coffee in the middle of the day most days, but I felt busy, which was actually a godsend. About this spread: I kind of hated this spread when I was doing it, but honestly, it's okay. The left side is mostly yellow, black and red, and the right side is light blue and neutrals. It's still hard going back this far in my brain because while summer feels like just yesterday, it's super difficult to recall specific things that happened, so it's hard to pick cards that cohere with the random photos I happened to take in a particular week. When I was on time with this project, I had a ton more photos for some reason, maybe because I was more conscious of it all.Details + interesting tidbits: As with a lot of the past weeks (basically any week that Max wasn't the star subject behind my camera lens), I didn't have that many photos to choose from. I printed one photo as a 6x8 (one 6x4 and two 3x4s), and actually really like the way it turned out. I plan on doing it in the future when I'm inevitably faced with this situation again (and saying "in the future" is all relative because I technically am in the future and I know that there are weeks that look like this in the coming weeks. Mind blown?)

Photo breakdown: phone photos: 8 // canon t3 photos: 0 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes.
Materials, supplies, and tools I used: midnight core kitdesign A pocket pages, studio calico monthly kits: poet society (bird card); sandlot (today's adventures card); office hours (star card); the underground (my happy place card, right now sticker); walden (polka dot 6x4 card), elise joy stamp (now available in digital!fiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment