Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

October 5, 2014

project life 2014 // week twenty eight.

July 7 - July 13. The project is finding new life and it's thriving.What went on this week: This was a full week of Europe bliss from Paris to Barcelona with Lucerne, Nice, Monaco, and Italy in between. I had a stomach bug for two days and it was still the best week of my life. I took so many pictures, made amazing friends, and saw some of the coolest sights in the world. See/hear more about my trip here.About this spread: This was the week I had the most photos for, so I went nuts and decided to put tons of them in. I used a normal design A page and then a design F in between to make two full spreads mostly going in chronological order. Because the design F page is one 6x4 and 10 3x4 slots I had to cut a couple of leftover 6x4 photos in half to fit that page, but I don't hate the way it turned out at all.Details + interesting tidbits: I used another envelope from penny arcade to put some of my tickets and things from this week of the trip, and I used a tag from another kit to journal a bit about every day of this week more in depth. Photo breakdown: phone photos: 20 // canon t3 photos: 5 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me, the self-timer, and shutter remotes. (A bunch of photos were taken by other people for this one. There were 51of us!)
Materials, supplies, and tools I used: design A pocket pages, design F pocket page, studio calico monthly kit: penny arcade (I go to seek a great perhaps card, pink map card, pink envelope), less is more geotag stamp, fiskars corner rounderfiskars paper trimmerstaz-on jet black inkhp everyday photo papersmash date stampzig writer for vellum marker in black (on photos), zig writer marker in black (on journal cards).
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here, & see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment