Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

August 8, 2014

friday link love | 7.

This album is amazing. So much talent.
I have never been more at risk for dropping my phone on my face laying in bed than when I was reading this. So many tears and fits of laughter.
I can't afford to shop after my latest vacation, but I'm loving on this, this, and these so hard (see the shoes in action on Anna pretty much on the daily).
And while I'm on that note, Anna is just the most awesome person ever, and I'm obsessed with all of her videos and blog posts. I think we'd be fast friends in real life, so I feel like we're hanging out when I watch her videos. Weird? Yes. Sorry 'bout it? No.
I failed at reading in July by literally reading not one page of a book, so on my list for this month is this book, this one that just became a movie, and this one on a recommendation from a friend, which is also on my 2014 paperback lust list. Gotta get moving on the reading front pronto.
My friends and I are constantly quoting this adorable kid vine and this hilarious kid video.
This BuzzFeed Community post showing proof that Iggy Azalea's song Fancy is all about Schmidt from New Girl absolutely killed me.
And while we're on the subject of BuzzFeed, here are a couple of things from me: a hilarious dog + things that all nannies know to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment