Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

July 3, 2014

ipsy glam bag review | june.

1. NYX Butter Gloss in "creme brûlée" // 2. Realtree for her perfume // 3. Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray // 4. Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara // 5. ORFA Universal Eyebrow Pencil.This month's glam bag was pretty good to me. I love the NYX butter glosses already and I didn't have that shade, and the other products are all things I haven't tried but seem to be pretty okay. The Beach Spray is something I'm excited to try on days I want a little volume in my hair, and I already use the hairspray from this company and know that I love that, so we'll see how I like this. The Realtree scent isn't something I would buy for myself, but I do like the scent & will definitely use up the sample of it.I'm a bit picky with mascara, and I have quite a few on the go right now, but I do like this one. The wand isn't anything huge, but the color is blackest black and will look nice on days I don't feel like putting on anything other than mascara (which has actually been a lot lately, so maybe this will get some use sooner rather than later).The eyebrow pencil in the link is what ipsy's site links to, but that looks like an almost olive green pencil. Whether it's the right product I linked or not, it's the only one there that matched the description of the medium brown one I received. I did try this out and it's very creamy, so it's easy to overdo it. I think applying it really lightly and then using a spooly through the brows to blend a bit is the way to go, and even an eyebrow brush to blend could make for easier application. I've been kind of into making my brows a little more defined lately, so I'm liking this so far. And finally, the bag this month was just adorable. It's a Rebecca Minkoff for ipsy creation and it is for sure with me on my trip right now because it's too cute. Still loving this service!

No comments:

Post a Comment